The fully furnished and equipped Navajo bungalow tent is totally contemporary. Six real beds with quality innerspring and pillow-top mattresses, a fully equipped kitchen, automatic fuses, two tables with chairs and a garden setting including a sunshade umbrella, really make this a very comfortable camping option!
These bungalow tents available via Vacansoleil, are arranged in a pleasant u-shape formation at the rear section of Ponderosa Valley, which will have an extra bathroom facilities block added to it this season. There is playground equipment in the open space, the large air-trampoline and the new Pumptrack are nearby, as is the swimming pool complex. Click here to see the map.
Bungalow tent description
• Floor space of about 25 m2 (5x5 m)
• Suitable for 6 people (maximum of 4 adults and 2 children)
• Living room with kitchen and lounge area
• Inner tent with double bed
• Second inner tent with 2 beds (190 cm in length) plus 2 (children’s) beds (180 cm in length)
• Fully equipped kitchen block with minimalistic table style refrigerator
• Lighting and extra power points
• Standard furniture includes: 2 tables for indoor and/or outdoor use, 6 tub chairs or 4 tub chairs and 2 adjustable chairs, shade umbrella.
PLEASE NOTE: you need to bring your own blankets, sheets, pillows and pillow cases.
You can rent this type of accommodation via Vacansoleil; by clicking on the "I want to book" button, you will be linked through to the Vacansoleil website.